Friday, March 15, 2019
All meetings, Apprentice Test, Q&A sessions and lunch will take place under the large tent at the Pee Dee Touchstone Energy Commerce City Park in Florence.
- 10 a.m. – Judge & volunteer meeting
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch for competitors, judges, and volunteers
- 12:45 p.m. – Apprentice Test:
- 1:30 p.m. – Apprentice Q&A Session
- 2:45 p.m. – Journeyman Team Q&A Session
- 1 p.m. – Meet and greet with vendors
- 3:45 p.m. – Competitor check in (Competitors will receive their rodeo packet and gift bag at check in)
Saturday, March 16, 2019
- 8 a.m. - Opening ceremony
- Lou Green (The Electric Cooperatives of S.C.) – Emcee
- Mike Fuller (Pee Dee Electric Cooperative) – Welcome
- Nick Adams (The Electric Cooperatives of S.C.) – Recognition of Sponsors
- Flag Raising
- Gracie Arnold – National Anthem
- Dwayne Cartwright (Berkeley Electric Cooperative) – Invocation
- 8:30 a.m.
- Competitions begin
- Kids Zone opens
- Vendor Area opens
- 10:15 a.m. & 1:15 p.m.
- Live-line safety demonstration by Pike
- Awards Ceremony will begin at the conclusion of all competition events.